We have made significant changes to the 2013-14 schedule.
Some highlights are:
- Rotating lunches during period 3 (A, B, & C)
- Senior Privileges all periods of the day (must have study & be in good standing)
- Established an Academic Support Time at the end of the day (look for an update on Academic Support Time in Early August!)
- Redefined and raised expectation for “Good Standing”
- Moved our home room period to between periods 1 and 2 and reduced the time to seven minutes.
- Increased overall Academic time by approximately 25 minutes/day
These changes were developed by a group of students and staff who worked separately with me to give feedback and share their thoughts. These ideas were then formulated into a draft which was finalized by our school’s Leadership Team (comprised of 12 staff members & 3 students) in June. More information about the schedule and other improvements for the 2013-14 school year will be shared in the upcoming Summer Letter.
We look forward to seeing you the end of August!