It is only a few days away from the vote for RSU 18's Budget by the communities of Belgrade, China, Oakland, Rome and Sidney. Given the economy, the past few budget years have been quite challenging. In addition to this, RSU 18 has been working hard to implement an educational vision that is focused on five major themes. These focus areas being 1) Developing and Managing Resources, 2) Ensuring Quality Personnel, 3) Developing a Customized Learning System, 4) Creating Productive Partnerships and 5) Creating and Maintaining a Continuous Improvement Culture (http://www.rsu18.org/image_upload/Strategic%20Plan%20-%20Adopted%20-%2005-02-12.pdf).
- With pole vault of 10 ft Taylor Lenentine broke the school recod as well as the record for the Winslow field!!!- Mr. Moody 2 days ago
- Muffins with Mrs. Douglas... A favorite Spring Fling activity for those of us that love food!!! #bffs http://t.co/OXNIeHCVzM- Mr. Moody 3 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Posts on the Principal’s Blog
- RSU 18 Budget May 19, 2013
- RSU 18 Budget Update May 14, 2013
- Final MHS Parent Advisory Meeting, May 22 May 14, 2013
- Customized Biology Classroom May 13, 2013
- MHS “Day of Caring” (Donations welcome!) May 10, 2013
- Key Club’s “Kiss a Senior Goodbye…” May 8, 2013
- Final Parent Advisory Meeting of 2013, May 22 May 7, 2013
- 4/4 – Bluegrass at MHS! May 6, 2013
- Art (Knowledge) on Display at MHS! May 3, 2013
- Yearbooks on Sale: Limited Quantities April 27, 2013
Check out Our Old Posts!